Lumberjack

Sunday, June 18, 2017

18 weeks

I am starting to feel more of the flutters and my belly is getting bigger.  It's so amazing!   We went and saw Wonder Woman with my parents this week and I LOVED it!  Such an awesome movie!  We also took Copper on thursday to the Food Trucks at Daybreak!  We met up with Collette and Tracks and Austin and Emily.  It was so fun to watch Copper interact with the kids and the other dogs.

We also got a doppler this week so we can hear her heartbeat whenever we want.

I think about where we were in our process last year and an so grateful we are where we are now.  Both Nate and I are so much happier now.  I can't wait to take newborn pics with Hallie and Copper!  I think it would be darling!  We still have a long way to go...


No comments:

Post a Comment