Lumberjack

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Grateful

I love General conference weekend.  In fact, I love all weekends.  Wanna know why?  I get to see my family, both sides, every day.

This weekend, we stayed at our home to watch the Saturday session of conference and then listened in the afternoon on our way back from Lindon playing soccer.  That night, while the boys went to priesthood, I went to my sister's house to watch the RSL game and hang out with my adorable niece.  I love that little girl.

Sunday, the Jackson's made Kneaders French toast for breakfast and we listened to conference while we were eating.  It's tradition for me to do a puzzle during conference.  (It's the only way I can stay awake...) 

One thing I love about the church is that they base everything on family.  When I think about my family, I almost get emotional.  I have the most amazing husband who cares about me so much, his amazing brother and sister, his amazing parents that are so kind to me, my hilarious and fun sisters, my supportive parents ( my dad who works 100 hours this tax season time and my mom who helps me with any problems I'm having with life). I couldn't imagine my life any other way.

Happy Sunday everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment