Lumberjack

Friday, January 12, 2018

35 Weeks 10/6/2017

We went with my family to the National Parks concert.  It was a full house, but we got chairs to sit on because #pregnant.

We also attempted to take maternity pics in the mountains, but the leaves hadn't changed colors yet so it was not as good as I wanted.



Here's the 2017 pregnant girls at my last shower.  Amy, Me, Tawny (with Ellie), Liana (with Evelyn) and Melissa (with Brightyn)

Nate had his surgery on his hand on Oct 11th.  The doctor put a steel plate with 3 screws in his hand.  He did very well.  I recorded him after surgery, but had headphones in so I didn't get any of the audio... :(  He was getting very emotional about going to be a dad.  It was so cute and I am kicking myself for not recording it properly.






No comments:

Post a Comment