Lumberjack

Friday, October 6, 2017

33 Weeks 9/22/2017

One week closer!  We had some exciting things happen this week!

1.  Nate repainted the baby's room with my Mom because the first paint we purchased made the room look blue.  Now it looks more gray and I am happy with it!
2.  Hallie is training for the kick-boxing championship.  She moves SO MUCH!  I love it!  I can even start to sleep through some of the kicks.  At night especially, she will kick and move for like 30-45 minutes straight.
3. The crib is set up and it's beautiful. Now to just finish painting the room and setting up the nursery...
4.  We also had the Primary Program last Sunday that went extremely well.  The kids did great and us in the presidency were exhausted by the end.  It comes with having two of the four of us that are pregnant.
5.  I had an ultrasound and checkup on the 22nd this month.  She is getting big.  She weighs 5 lbs and is in the 75th percentile.  She measures like a 34 weeker. My next appointment is in 3 weeks where they'll check my dialation... yikes.  We've got a lot to do still but Nate gets more and more excited the bigger my belly gets!
6.  I had a baby shower with the Siebert family.



Cute picture of little Copper (with my new phone)


She already knows she's number 1

She's got a big foot that likes to kick me

These were all the places the Jackson's went to and prayed for Hallie.



No comments:

Post a Comment