Lumberjack

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

32 Weeks 9/15/2017

I have made it to 32 weeks!  This week, I had a neighborhood baby shower and got spoiled with all sorts of fun gifts, books, and clothes for miss Hallie.  We celebrated Madelyn's birthday on the 17th and I had my Bingham High School 10-year reunion on the 16th.  It was fun to see a lot of my old friends and some people that I hadn't' seen for years!  It's interesting to note just how cliquey the groups still are.  It's like we bounced all the way back to high school again.  Either way, we had a really good time (I didn't take any pictures...)

That night after the party, we got word that Grandpa Siebert had fallen down the stairs and was in the ER.  So we went to IMC and stayed there until 11 or so.  They thought he had broken his leg, but he didn't.  He hit his head pretty hard too and something might not be right with his heart.  He is doing a lot better, but there is still concern there too.

My appointment with Dr Wilson is next week and we are going to do an ultrasound so I'm pretty excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment