Lumberjack

Friday, July 21, 2017

20 Weeks!

Holy Crap.  We are halfway (or sooner)!  To celebrate, we went to the Smedley family reunion at Cherry Hill (just kidding, it was already planned in advance for months...).  I did some very extensive research on what rides I could and couldn't go on.  The only ones I couldn't go on were the blue mat waterslides.  After a lunch and long mingling session, we went and played in the park.

Around 4:30, we noticed that there was a fire that had started in the mountains next to Cherry Hill.  That fire killed the power around all of Kaysville and the park was shut down (none of the rides worked)  The park gave us upgrade passes to the other non-water activities, so we took it and ran.  The sad part was that Quinn and Tucker got there just for the park to be closed due to the power outage.  But they had fun on the rock wall and maze and it's always fun to see them.  Seeing other little baby girls in their cute swim suits gets me excited to meet our little Hallie Mae!

Madelyn and Tyler, my parents, and Nate and I looking a little tired after the park closed.


One of my cute cousins that eats anything.  They were so fun to watch.
Not a great bumpie pic...oh well


We asked Jeremy and Saya to watch Copper while we went to Cherry Hill.  One more dog after three isn't more chaotic right?

No comments:

Post a Comment