Lumberjack

Friday, July 21, 2017

23 Weeks

We are getting closer and closer and now you are the size of a grapefruit!  I am feeling you kick ALL the time!  It's awesome.  We had a check up with Dr Wilson this week.  He told me all the testing done a month ago came back normal.  We heard your heartbeat for a minute.  Short visit, but I'm not as nervous because I can feel you kicking all the time.





This week we also went hiking with some friends to Dog Lake!  It was a six-mile hike and I did it!  Copper had a blast too!  There were 8 humans and 3 dogs in one car, so it was a little tight, but we managed.  On odd days, you can have your dog off leash, so it was so fun to see him interact with the other dogs and get nice and muddy!



The crew at the lake

Kat, Sundev, and Jeremy practicing his photobombing.




Look how dirty he is!
All the dogs when we got home.
This hike wore me out for like 3 days after, but I'm glad my growing body could do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment