Lumberjack

Friday, July 21, 2017

22 Weeks

Symptoms this week include achy back, and now I think my ribs are starting to expand because they constantly hurt as well.  But it's ok.  Baby girl's kicks are getting stronger.  My pants are getting really tight and uncomfortable.  I bought some maternity pants off of KSL but they are a little small on me.

The most exciting thing this week is that Nate finally felt her kick!  It was on July 11th!  He is so excited for her to be here.

The other exciting event that happened on the 8th was that Liana had her baby, Evelyn.  We got to see her that Sunday and she is precious.

It was also Anna's birthday on the 10th!  She turned 21 and went to a bar for some virgin margaritas!  We celebrated on Sunday with everyone and even got to see the kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment