Lumberjack

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

27 weeks

This week was a blast.  We were in Newport for the entire week and I couldn't wait to get away from work and just enjoy vacation.  Before we left, I purchased an entire new wardrobe.  In fact, nearly every item I packed was new.  Never done that before...  We had a blast relaxing on the beach, driving 1.5 hours one way to eat crab legs (I didn't have any), eating at Ruby's diner, getting the shake shack nearly every day.  We even got to be audience members on the Price is Right!  Not as fun as it sounds.  We got there WAY too early.  I think we waited 7 hours in total to see the show.  It was interesting to see how they film the show but I would only do it again if Nate wanted to do it.  That episode will be aired Nov 9th I think.

This picture was taken before we left, obviously. #bathroomselfie

It was a long drive...  I had to make it interesting
Fun Fact:  All these name tags are handwritten by the same person...I wonder how long she has worked for the show.
When you have 5 hours to kill and you are all pregnant at the same time, your mom and mother in law buy you onesies
Proving to anyone watching that I have a baby in there.
The whole crew:  Kaden, Dave Tammy, Steve, Jana, Kristine, Cheryl, Steve, Trevor, Sheila, Me.
Julia, Judy, Grandma, Grandpa, Brittany, Brad.

In another line getting closer to the stage!
Even though none of us got up, we still had a good time.

This was taken on our whale watching tour.  I kind of like how our arms are criss-crossed.  What the picture doesn't show is how rocky it was to be on the top level of the boat, so we were holding on pretty tight.

Nate wanted to prove that his belly was as big as mine...

Still Whale watching, but on the main deck



I just think he's the cutest.

Watching the sunset at the shake shack by the Marriott

Beach day!

Trevor after boogie boarding.


Our morning walk to the Beach Comber 
#selfie


Because it was vacation, this week FLEW by!






No comments:

Post a Comment