Lumberjack

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

29 Weeks

This week, we celebrated Quinn's birthday (4 years old!!) and the grandparents bought her a jeep that her and Tucker took everywhere.  


We also watched the fight between Mayweather and McGreggor.  meh.  It was kinda fun to watch but not my thing and it started late in the evening for this pregnant girl.

We also went to see the Roots downtown for Kyle's birthday.  We  didn't realize that EVERYONE would be smoking weed at this place and made it barely one song before a girl blew smoke right into my face and we left.  I just didn't want anything to happen to Hallie.  I was bummed we had to leave but I really hate the smell of Mary Jane.




The highlight of this week is watching her roll across my belly and kick.  But she is moving a lot and it's really fun to watch and feel.  Not so fun:  I have to watch what I eat or I will get heartburn.  I have started taking Zantax



No comments:

Post a Comment