Lumberjack

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

28 Weeks

I hit 28 weeks while we were still in Cali so I'll post that picture here:


This week, the big event was the Great American Eclipse.  We had front row seats thanks to Kirie and Bob's generosity.  We came back from Cali and actually ran into Megan, Chrissy and the kids (they were in Portland), got Copper, re-packed, and then headed up to Idaho to stay the night on Sunday.




















We had a blast with family we haven't seen in years and big thanks to Bob and Kirie for letting us bring Copper and stay at their house.  We left right after Totality and were literally 10 minutes in front of the crazy traffic.  I'm glad, because I was uncomfortable almost the entire car ride home.  My parents, not so lucky.  It took us an extra 15 min to get home and took them 6.5 hours... yikes.

I also did my glucose test which came back normal

No comments:

Post a Comment