Lumberjack

Wednesday, September 13, 2017

31 Weeks

I feel like it's about this time of a woman's pregnancy when each week feels like a month.  This wee has not gone by very fast, but that's ok.  It still gives us time to keep getting everything ready.  Nate painted Hallie's room and she has started to be MUCH more active these days.  I feel her kick and move around ALL THE TIME, which is awesome.  One night this week when we were in bed, she kicked and rolled for at least 45 minutes.  Nate and I were loving it.  I am also starting to get more restless at night and waking up to pee.
It used to be the color on the left, now it's much lighter.  


I also had an appointment with Dr. Wilson and everything looked good.  I got my T-Dap vaccine and another shot in the hip.  I also got a breast pump ordered and my work maternity release papers.  On Wednesday, Nate went to Dallas for a work conference, leaving me with two night by myself.  I am proud though, I haven't bought anything online yet, which is pretty rare.  I did buy the fixins' to make a crib mobile.  Here is a picture of what I'm going to attempt to make, but I'll have different colors.


I also went to IKEA and bought Hallie's dresser, making it maybe three times that I have ever been in that store. It's confusing and super weird, but I get why people like it.  They have some cool stuff.

My next appointment is in a week and we are going to do an ultrasound!  I hope I can see if she has hair, because heartburn is uncomfortable and I hope the old wives' tale is true.  Nate and I both know that she is going to be bald for the first two years of her life...

No comments:

Post a Comment