Lumberjack

Sunday, May 14, 2017

13 Weeks

This week was about the same.  At night, I can start to feel my belly a little bit bigger.  It's the weirdest feeling.  The biggest, most exciting thing about this week is that I am one week away from the 2nd trimester!  To celebrate, I threw up for the first time. In the shower.  I had just drunk a ton of water so that was mostly what came up.  I will say this, I can't have domino's pizza anymore... Throughout this pregnancy, I have gagged on tooth paste so much that I have almost thrown up.  I had to get a different kind to see if that would help.

Nate is really busy at work and sometimes I don't see him until like 930.  When he does get home at a decent time, we really like to take Copper for a walk, because that's all I can do right now.  

We also helped Madelyn and Tyler move into their new apartment that smells like dead cats.  I did so much "helping".  I mainly supervised and cleaned :)

No comments:

Post a Comment