Lumberjack

Sunday, May 14, 2017

6 weeks 3/19/17

This week on monday we got to see an ultrasound.  I was measuring 5w3d and it was growing in my uterus.  This time around my symptoms have been more noticeable.  Last time, I was spotting a little all the time and this time I have had NO spotting.  Hopefully that's a good sign.  Last time I had a lot of breast tenderness and this time I am much more nauseous.  It could be from the progesterone injections that I get every morning.

I have noticed that if I don't eat every 3 hours or so I feel much sicker.   I am taking this all as a good sign.  I am also always EXHAUSTED.  I want to go to bed at like 7 or 8 haha.

I am too afraid to download a baby app or get baby books from the library because last time I did that, I miscarried a week later.  I might after my 8 week appointment, but we have to get through Thursday first.   This Thursday is the ultrasound where we were blindsided last time.  We were supposed to hear the heartbeat and didn't.  So to say I'm nervous for Thursday is an understatement.
That being said, I feel much more calm with this one than the last one.  I just have a gut feeling it will be ok.  It really won't be real until we see the heartbeat and when we hopefully make it to 12 weeks.  That is still 6 weeks away or the end of April.

This week we also got Copper fixed on Friday.  He was so sad after and wouldn't look at me.  Today, Sunday he was much more like himself.  He still won't eat a ton but hopefully that will come.


No comments:

Post a Comment