Lumberjack

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Vivid Dreams while waiting

Aug 2nd 2016

Maybe I'm just too anxious, but this whole two week waiting period is KILLING me!  I'm trying to stay busy, but my mind always wanders back to wanting to know if it worked or not..  One thing I have noticed though (besides the leakynesss from Progesterone), is that my dreams have been very horrible and vivid.  For example:

A couple of nights ago, probably Saturday night, I had a dream that I had to teach the CTR 5 class in Primary.  There were a ton of kids and even 3 or 4 parents that were there, but the kids would not settle down.  I even made a really great dessert and they still wouldn't listen.  At that point in the dream, I just started to yell at them.  They didn't care.  I woke up so angry and anxious.  The dream felt so real.  I must have been nervous that all my assignments were taken care of that Sunday.

I know I had another dream in between then and yesterday, but don't remember what it was.

Last night, I had two dreams:  The first one basically there was a bad guy getting ready to blow up a mine shaft with hundreds of people in it.  We were in the blasting zone and tried to stop it.  I must have woken up or changed dreams before the ending, because I don't know what happened.  I just remember jolting awake.

Part 2 of last night:  I had to go back to college for some reason.  I was in my apartment with my friends Emily, and Sara, and we were reminiscing about our college days (even though in real life they did not go to that college with me)  Then out of nowhere, our building that was like 20 stories tall crushed the three of us while we were in the room against an adjacent building, but we were still conscious.  The strange thing is that I knew it was going to fall on us before it happened.  The last thing I remembered before I woke up is the three of us holding on to the outside railing, just waiting for the building to completely fall and kill us.  So weird.  It took me a while this morning to realize it wasn't real.

All this anxiety isn't good for my babies that are hopefully growing...  Maybe this is a common thing that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment