Lumberjack

Sunday, May 14, 2017

BFP?

August 18th, 2016

I was scheduled to go in for my blood draw on Friday, August 5th, but I started to bleed Tuesday and then Wednesday my period started and came with a vengeance.  (Something about all the additional hormones made it feel like someone was stabbing me in the ovaries.  To say I was sad it didn't work is the understatement of the year.

I. was. crushed.  I still am crushed and it's been 2 weeks later.  I mean we even had a picture of our cute little embryos, just to learn that my body is broken.

The only hope I have is that we have a frozen embryo cycle, another fresh cycle, and possibly one more fresh cycle.

If all of those don't work, I don't even know how I'm going to move on.  My life is so different from what i thought it would be.  I'm trying to look on the bright side, but it gets really hard to live life when all I want to do is have a kid.

Luckily, we went to California and that kept my mind off of of our situation right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment