Lumberjack

Sunday, May 14, 2017

9 Weeks 4/7/2017

This week was my birthday week!  My birthday was on a Saturday and we went and saw Beauty and the Beast on the 7th after work.

Since I am always tired and slightly nauseous, we decided to go bowling, do a puzzle, nap, and watch RSL win in the snow for my actual birthday.  It was perfect.  I find that I always have to take a nap every day or I physically can not function.  It's probably because my baby is growing wicked fast!  Now it is the size of a green olive or grape, and has officially graduated from an embryo to a fetus!!

The past couple of days I have been feeling more tired and sick than usual.  On Monday, we went to Cheesecake Factory to celebrate my birthday and I hardly ate anything.  It's so weird to me that something that tiny is taking over my body.  I wouldn't have it any other way though.  Next week I am having another ultrasound just to check in and make sure everything is ok.  I'm going to be one of those paranoid mommies-to-be until at least 12 weeks or until I can feel it kick all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment