Lumberjack

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Early symptoms and thoughts

9/25/2016

I had my first ultrasound on Friday to see if there was one or two sacs (or any sacs) and to see exactly how far along I was.  My appointment was at 4:30, so I was anxious at work ALL day and ready to go to see Dr. Blauer.

Nate and I got there about 5 minutes early, and they got us in right at 4:30.  Dr. Blauer performed the ultrasound, and found one sac!  There is a baby in me!!  He measured the baby and said I was 6 weeks along (on saturday).  That means I'm already halfway through my first trimester!!

I'm still too early to see anything in the sac (my baby is the size of a BB pellet), but I have another ultrasound in a week and should be able to hear the heartbeat!!

So far, my pregnancy hasn't been too bad.  I feel a little sick in the morning, but by the time I get up and move around, I feel pretty good.  As the days go on, I am much more tired, and have to pee like crazy ALL the time.

I am ok with being sick every morning because it means that I'm still pregnant.  I am going to try really hard to never complain and I just pray and hope that this miracle baby sticks!



No comments:

Post a Comment