Lumberjack

Sunday, May 14, 2017

The waiting game (Two Week Wait)

July 29th, 2016

It has now been 5dp3dt or 5 days past the 3 day transfer (trust me, there are SO many acronyms when trying to get pregnant) and I have been taking the progesterone twice a day.  My absolute favorite part of taking that is when I have to get up in the middle of the night 2-3 times to pee...oh, and it gives me all the signs of being pregnant - sore breasts, feeling crampy, always hungry (wait... that could just be me), ALWAYS tired.  It is definitely my favorite part of this little adventure.

I've been trying to stay busy at work (which has been picking up), playing soccer, primary calling, and planning for California in August, but there are still times where I'll google symptoms or blogs about fertility for hours.  I know it's not healthy, but I can't help it sometimes.

This weekend is going to be hectic: primary parade, helping neighbors move, fixing our sprinklers, soccer, wedding receptions, laundry, etc....so hopefully I'll continue to stay busy while we wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment