Lumberjack

Sunday, May 14, 2017

8 weeks 3/31/17

What a crazy week!  I have been sick and tired all week.  We met a new doctor on April 4, Dr. Epstein and even got a pregnancy goodie bag.  The best part was that I didn't have to do a vaginal ultrasound.  The ultrasound technician could see the little tiny baby just from scanning my belly.  We even saw your little fluttering heartbeat on the monitor!  Technology is so amazing!  The heart beat was measuring 178 bpm which is awesome.  I really think this pregnancy is going to stick, but I've had so many spotting scared that I'm starting to think my body is trying to have a period.

I am tempted to buy a doppler so we will be able to hear the heart beat whenever we would like, but then I might just be more paranoid.  Recently I have been craving a lot of Mexican food and I even had nachos last night with tons of spicy salsa!  The next appointment is on the 18th but I also scheduled one for a new doctor, Dr Wilson on the 28th.  I'm still not sure which one I will stick with but it's nice to have options :)

No comments:

Post a Comment