Lumberjack

Sunday, May 14, 2017

Phase 2 - Frozen cycle

August 23rd, 2016
So where are we now?  After being butt hurt that my period came early, and that our first cycle didn't work, we went on vacation and had a blast.  It was really fun to get away and not think about life at home.  We went to Universal Studios, San Diego Zoo, the beach, and the pool.  We also ate SO much amazing food, I gained weight in a week.

It's been a couple weeks since I stopped taking hormones and I'm finally starting to feel more like myself.  I've laughed a lot more and didn't feel bloated, which was a nice change.

So now, I've started my frozen cycle and I've had one baseline ultrasound, and one blood draw (today) and they've told me that everything is working the way it should.  My levels are good (estrogen is at 300 and they want to see at least 150).  I have another ultrasound on the 30th, and then the transfer most likely on the 2nd.  I'm nervous and excited.

In other news,  I've convinced Nate to get a puppy!  We are going to look at them tomorrow and if we buy it, we'll be puppy parents by mid-September!  I think having a puppy will be so exciting and a good distraction for both of us, but especially me.

No comments:

Post a Comment